ScholarShot helps at-risk complete life-changing vocational, associate or undergraduate degrees. These degrees are the tipping-point to be sure these great kids exit poverty and meet their potential. If we don’t help our at-risk students earn career-ready degrees, then we’ve set them up, we’ve failed them and we accept a poverty wage in return for our K-12 investment in them.
- Matching Academic Manager.
- Public, in state institutions only.
- Financial support up to $6,000 per Scholar per year
based on need.
- Degree planning, financial management, personal
guidance and emotional support.
- Continual reporting and accountability through ScholarShot and Scholar portals.
- Over 90%-degree completion, within 3 years for associate/vocational, 5 years undergraduate.
- Graduates are career-ready, with financial literacy, job acquisition and employer training.
- Graduates incur less than 1/3rd state’s average in debt.
- 100% Pell Grant/TPEG qualified.
- High “Grit” factor, desire to reach potential.
- Over 90% first generation college graduates.
- Over 40% of community college scholars transfer to 4 year institutions.
- All sign ScholarShot Covenant Agreement.